It feels good to sit down and give this blog some lovin'! This summer has been one of many changes, firsts and definitely lots of fun. I moved into my first apartment in June, and while it has taken some getting used to, it is starting to feel like home. I have never lived by myself before, so that is another one of those "firsts" that I referred to earlier. I've spent lots of time down at the pool with Sammy as well as on my balcony making sure that I have the cutest patio in the complex. Anyway, in addition to moving I also started working full-time at the Child Study Center, which has been really enjoyable and rewarding. I also start my first semester of graduate school tomorrow, and I have also decided to get my teaching certificate. I am excited and nervous about both. Lastly, I am happier than ever and enjoying life! I feel like there is so much more to write, but I will leave it at this for now.
Me typing this post!
Hey there! I have missed you! We definitely need to get together! And I love all your pictures from Fredericksburg. Scott and I went there once and had a good time. It is a neat place to visit!
ReplyDelete