
Garrett driving and being silly.
It was pretty late in the afternoon by the time we got there, but we still made time for a few things before the sun went down. First we went to Wildseed Farms, which has acres and acres of wildflowers, a nursery and a butterfly sanctuary. It was close to closing time by the time we got there so it was pretty empty, which made it even more romantic. : )

Garrett and I at Wildseed Farms. It was so hard to find someone to take our picture.


A shot of one of the fields and some pretty rain clouds rolling in.

The nursery.


A tiger-striped butterfly and some wildflowers.


Garrett and I strolling the grounds.
After Wildseed farms we went back to the hotel, got dressed up and went to a wonderful restaurant called Cabernet Grill. The food was amazing- Garrett even got me to try escargot, which I really liked, believe it or not! After dinner we went to a bar and listened to some live, Texas country on the patio. Garrett even got me to dance-once. I was too nervous to really enjoy myself as I am an AWFUL dancer. Garrett is a wonderful dancer, so I want to practice so we can dance together often. After the bar it was late, so we went back to the hotel for some rest!
No comments:
Post a Comment