Monday, August 30, 2010

About A Boy

In addition to the changes and firsts I mentioned a few posts ago, I have one more pretty big one to mention...I have a boyfriend! I feel like such a high school girl as I type this, but I can't help it- I am in love! Who is he? His name is Garrett and we met at work. He went to school in Colorado and has a degree in psychology, just like me. He works for Alvarado ISD {where he is from} during the school year, and at the Center during summer and other school breaks.

Now you may be thinking, is it too soon? Maybe. Is it irrational? Perhaps. Those things may be true, but I have never been more sure about anything in my life than I am about Garrett. He is the most wonderful man I have ever met, everything I did not know I was missing and my best friend.


Oh, he is pretty handsome too! ; )

1 comment: