Monday, September 6, 2010

Fredericksburg Getaway Day Three: Peaches and More Wine

This is my last trip post I promise! We did a little more shopping just to get some gifts for our family, then decided it was time for some more wine! We went to one last vineyard on our way out, Becker Vineyards. I think this this might have been my favorite out of the three we visited. Not only do they have a vineyard, but they also have a lavender farm. Inside their shop they have tons of lavender products that they made along with their wine. They also had a little cottage on their property that they rent out as a B&B. It was precious.

After our last wine tasting we got on the road. There was one last thing that I had to do on the way though. I had been wanting the whole time to stop at a roadside fruit stand. Don't ask me why, but I am a sucker for roadside stands.

Becker Vineyard

The cottage

Garrett and I inside the tasting room

Peaches galore! I don't even like peaches, but we bought a basket full and gave them away.

Fat, juicy tomatoes!

That's all folks! It was a fun-filled memorable trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment