Sunday, September 19, 2010

Girls' Night Out (Almost)

Last weekend was my friend and co-worker, Ashley's, bachelorette party. I had been looking forward to this for weeks because I really have not gone out with my girl friends in a while. I even bought a new shirt for the occasion {what is it about girls that makes us need to buy an outfit for every event?}. So Saturday rolls around and Garrett and I have a full day together-shopping, studying and jogging. Around 5 0'clock I leave him for my girls and miss him instantly!

I met my friend Michelle at her house and then we rode together to the party. The first part of the party started at the matron-of-honor's house. We had a Slumber Party. Let me tell you, this was my first time to go to a party like this. I was a little {a lot} embarrassed, but it was just us girls, so it was all in good fun. If you don't know what I am talking about, look it up. After the party, we headed downtown to Pete's, a standard stop for every bride-to-be in the Fort Worth area.

Pete's was great, we sang, danced and drank until the place closed. The best part was that Garrett was there. See, the bride-to-be also knows Garrett, and she wanted to see him. It was perfect because Garrett's college roommate Reagan was in town, so they did their own thing on the other side of the bar, but came by to see us throughout the night. I loved it because I would get up to "get a drink," but would really go sneak a few kisses from Garrett.


Ash opening gifts

The bride and me

Me and my good friend Michelle

My hair and Garrett

Garrett, Reagan, EZ and EG

While not a true girls night, I couldn't have had a more fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment